Job Description: Roof Technician
We are looking for an experienced roof estimator to provide support for
our rapidly growing roofing company, Conor Roofing Corporation. The primary
function of our roof technician is to diagnose whether a roof needs to
be replaced, repaired, or replaced for residential and commercial projects.
Hourly Rate: $25-30
Employment Type: Part-time, Non-Exempt
- 3 years of experience in roof installation and repair. (e.g. Tile, shingle,
burr, single ply, and coating)
- Critical thinking, problem solving, and analytical skills.
- Great customer service skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work under strict deadlines.
- Clean driving record.
- Personal vehicle capable of transporting a 15-foot ladder.
- Must be able to lift 50lbs on a regular basis.
Responsibilities (include, but are not limited to):
- Meet with clients and subcontractors to conduct roof surveys.
- Take measurements and photos of each roof.
- Able to identify whether a roof needs to be replaced, repaired, or restored.
(e.g. Tile, shingle, burr, single ply, and coating)
- Ability to dialogue with clients and customers about the best solutions
for their roof.
- Able to provide a detailed explanation of materials and labor required
to replace, repair, or restore a roof.
- Provide technical support and guidance to personnel as required.
- Perform minor or emergency roof repairs and maintenance.
Respond with your resume today by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and
be part of a professional and experienced team with career growth opportunities.